Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day Thirteen: The Magical Ring (Oh, I’m leaping with joy…)


Yes, yet another day at “Phantom Island Prison for idiotic people who applied and got hired without realizing what they were getting their selves into.” You can call it that….or Fantasy Island (more commonly known as). There was nothing new about this day. I have noticed that my days at this park seem to be the same. I get a ride I hate, I operate it anyway, kids ride, kids misbehave, kids scream. Nothing new. Except there was a pleasant surprise today. Sara came over after I ran my test run and started pulling something out of a thin, long, bag that was on the ground next to the fence. It was a large umbrella! Yes! I get to stand in the shade now! I can’t believe that they were nice enough to provide the rides that had no shade to stand under an umbrella. How nice. That brightened my day, but let it be known that it doesn’t mean I hate the job a little less…because it soooooo doesn’t.

Anyways, I really don’t have much to say about this day, nothing exciting or out of the ordinary happened--except for the umbrella, of course. My day was boring and long, and very uneventful.

My day in a nutshell: silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment